Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey NA owners
I have been working on this for a few months now and have finally made a full cold air intake that gives you more than 1 HP at the wheels. It gives you 5.2 at the wheels . Its aluminum and can be powder coated in any color you want. This is not yet D.O.T. approved. Will have dyno chart in about a week and a half because our scanner died. Comes with all mouning and clamps. This will cost about 115 Shipped. PM me if you want one or just post....

Thanks
Paul

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
let us know when the pics are up...is it similar to supermac's? can i use my K&N w/ it?

pics pics pics! :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok

I'm glad to see intrest
Ok first off

puffe516 i have not seen supermacs intake stuff...pics will be up soon

ps933kgt pics very soon

soybeanz this made to fit only 3s (Screw Honda stuff) It only works on ours because it works with the mas in place

totalabyss pics will be up soon

BIGKASH It was with Gtech but it will be dynoed that will be posted as well

awild ams does not need to be removed

Keep questions coming i will answer all
feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]

paul

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Interested too...I didn't see an answer to this question.
"Can we use our current k&n style filter?"
Thanks

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I'm sure this is a stupid question but i'll risk asking it anyways.

If its winter and temperature are already 30 degrees outside, there would be no need for this, right? I already have a k&n style filter and how would I benefit from this?

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
I would very much like to see how this works. Where does it draw air from? Is it sealed, or a blow-by sytem? How did you go about dyno-ing it? A CAI should only work when the car is moving through air.

kcaz007 - Your engine can always use colder air. It's a heat engine, so its efficiency depends on the difference in temperature between stuff going in, and stuff coming out. The greater the difference, the more efficient the engine is.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts