Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Cody. Well, as you can blatantly see as I've stated above I am new to the 3Si forums. I own a 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL, manual 5spd transmission with 192k miles. My dream is to own a shop of nothing but 3kGts of all kinds. I'd like to restore, build, custom build, and sell.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello, my name is Cody. Well, as you can blatantly see as I've stated above I am new to the 3Si forums. I own a 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL, manual 5spd transmission with 192k miles. My dream is to own a shop of nothing but 3kGts of all kinds. I'd like to restore, build, custom build, and sell.
Hey! Welcome. You sure can make a lot of money on this, considering that you can find a lot of abandoned 3000s on the Marketplace/craigslist, some of them real cheap and the parts for this car is not that expensive. You might face some issues with the upholstery/gauges on the car, but with the right connections, it may work. So welcome aboard and I wish you all the best on your Journey. And the funny story is that I got mine with the same mileage. 1992 3000GT SL 191K 5spd manual tranny.
Not sure where are you from, but good luck and let me know if you need any car to be checked in MD.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome, what great ambition. Hopefully you get a shop like that one day and do specialty parts for us, that'd be awesome.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Theres a guy here who does that with BMW's. Enthusiast Auto. Perfect for people who want to spend $70k on a late 80's M3. You may have to venture into EVO territory to make it work, but good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! Welcome. You sure can make a lot of money on this, considering that you can find a lot of abandoned 3000s on the Marketplace/craigslist, some of them real cheap and the parts for this car is not that expensive. You might face some issues with the upholstery/gauges on the car, but with the right connections, it may work. So welcome aboard and I wish you all the best on your Journey. And the funny story is that I got mine with the same mileage. 1992 3000GT SL 191K 5spd manual tranny.
Not sure where are you from, but good luck and let me know if you need any car to be checked in MD.
I'm located in Pennsylvania near the MD boarder actually! And I've been looking for a few parts cars but none that has been fairly cheap. I keep an eye everyday on it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, what great ambition. Hopefully you get a shop like that one day and do specialty parts for us, that'd be awesome.
I'm actually gathering all the tools I need to do my own custom builds as well. I've already recently started to take up welding as I have a huge and costly project planned that will be years in the making. Just have 2 more years of college left until I have a sustainable income to start my dream

1 - 6 of 6 Posts