Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello and introducing myself so I can send a message to try and get some parts for my 1991 Stealth. I am letting my 18 year old drive it. It is a one owner with only 103k miles. When I started to let him drive it, it had 98k on it. It is updated with a touch screen navigation, Apple Carplay, 8 Infiniti speakers and a sub. Everything works...as of now. :) Interior is completely intact, no rips or tears, no fading. Garage kept.

I have been lurking a long time and have gotten a lot of great info off here. Thank you to all that have posted so much helpful information.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I painted that myself. I had done a little painting in the past as a hobby and did my bumpers on two of my Titans and the wheels as well. So I went to O'Reilly's, had them shoot the car to get the paint to match and went at it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I greatly appreciate the shocks as well as the responsiveness on my questions. How fast you got them off and shipped them to me was quite impressive. The car actually rides amazing again and I had forgotten that it could ride that good and quiet. I do prefer the lower stance that it had before, but that ride was too tough on the tires. Here is a current pic of it with the new shocks installed.

Maybe we can find a few more items that you have that will benefit the vehicle. 馃榿

1 - 7 of 7 Posts