Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I'd like to say I'm proud to be a member of this organization. I've read many message boards and you guys have to be one of the best hands down. I have followed this message board for a few months now and it seems that no matter how much some other car owner tries to get a negotive response out of you guys, it's always a respone of intelligence and understanding with information to back it all up. For instance, a few day ago there was a message from a guy with a mustang who wondered if it would beat his uncles 3000. In my past experience with message boards, there would have been alot of people telling him to go ---- himself and to stay off of this board. Again to my amazement everyones response was very tactfull no matter how much the guy begged for an argument. This impressed me enough to proudly say that "I am a member now".

By the way I own a '95 DODGE STEALTH R/T TT that took me about three months to find. I live in IN and bought the car in WV about a month ago with 56k.

AND BOY DO I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS!!!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome, Gridlocked69 (not a sexual innuendo is it? LOL!). Things sometimes get the better of us, but despite the feeling of sometimes having the Rodney Dangerfield of cars (gets no respect), we're usually pretty confident that we can run with the best of 'em! Some really sharp guys on the board here too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.