Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3S addict since '95
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are brand new, genuine Mitsubishi, still in original wrappers. Fits all years 3000GT and Stealth. Very hard to come by these days! $380 for the pair + shipping or pickup near Dayton, Ohio. PayPal accepted.

·
Lovbyts
4,203 Posts
Reactions: Maw138

·
3S addict since '95
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I’ll take it if you still have them
They're yours if you want them. Send me your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Oh wow these would be amazing if you had more.
I do. Send me your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

I think most people in this community are familiar with the Chinese knock-offs. I'm appreciative that she took the effort to do this. They're better than old, baked-up ones, and reasonably prices. But they're not OEM and there are big quality differences. Hans did a nice video that shows these details.

·
Lovbyts
4,203 Posts
They're yours if you want them. Send me your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

I do. Send me your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

I think most people in this community are familiar with the Chinese knock-offs. I'm appreciative that she took the effort to do this. They're better than old, baked-up ones, and reasonably prices. But they're not OEM and there are big quality differences. Hans did a nice video that shows these details.
Yeah but you said you only had the one set and someone was looking for some also. I wasnt trying to step on your sale. I probably should have waited longer or sent them a DM. Sorry

·
3S addict since '95
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but you said you only had the one set and someone was looking for some also. I wasnt trying to step on your sale. I probably should have waited longer or sent them a DM. Sorry
I didn't say I only had one set. I have another pair for you if you want them.

·
Lovbyts
4,203 Posts
I didn't say I only had one set. I have another pair for you if you want them.
Ok sorry my bad misreading your post.

No I'm not in need. I took mine off, repainted them and put new felt on them but thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts