Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Insomniac
644 Posts
LOL. Bluntly said!
Haha. I love the cianci widebody fender, the sideskirts, and the rear bumper looks pretty good too. And the hoods are orgasmic. And the new ducktail spoiler is awesome. But I absolutely cannot stand the cianci front spoilers. I really don't like the first or second gen ones. Just my .02

·
Registered
272 Posts
do u hit speedbumps when u cross over them? if so, does it mess up yourbumper bad? i wanna know bc ive always wanted a kit or a lip but i dont wanna keep on having to fix it.

·
Rattle Cans FTMFW
1,074 Posts
I assume your speaking about my car?

If so, NO never... I am sitting about 5 inches above the ground and never had an issue.

Gerard

im sitting about an inch and a half off the ground and i dont even have any issues... u cant even fit your finger in between the tire and the wheel well.

·
Rattle Cans FTMFW
1,074 Posts
I'd avoid steep driveways, and road kill if your car is low enough for the bottom of your bumper to touch the front of your shoe.
i avoided steep driveways and roadkill even before i lowered my car... lol.

the bottem of my cat. converter has some nice deep scratches init though lol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have a new 3000gt design project that I working on. It looks like 2010 evo´s big brother.
Look really modern.. Starting on it, as soon as I get the Stealth sold.

·
super cool story bro
1,354 Posts
Have a new 3000gt design project that I working on. It looks like 2010 evo´s big brother.
Look really modern.. Starting on it, as soon as I get the Stealth sold.
O_O

Yes.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts