Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah, I know, dick. I was referring to the car as a whole. As in the fat tires with black rims, the wide body, the color, the vent in the front fender, etc.. No need to be an ass.
lay of the roids will ya? cause the temper ain't helping lol

·
Registered
945 Posts

I really like this too but isn't there SOME way someone can make one specifically for the stealth? :D Then you wouldn't need the eye lid covers or that ugly gap.

·
Rockstar
1,639 Posts
I really like this too but isn't there SOME way someone can make one specifically for the stealth? :D Then you wouldn't need the eye lid covers or that ugly gap.
:stupid: first gen stealths need a good front bumper design

·
**HIGHWAY** Style
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Predacon: I'll post one with the 2nd gen corners latter on this week. Today I'm helping someone work on their 3S.​

Also just to let everyone know I was telling mallegant the other day that I was eventually going to mold the 3rd gen style for my self. Even if I don't get any interested in making one, or wanting one.

·
**HIGHWAY** Style
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Honestly I've never seen that bumper before, and who ever created it is a talented individual. But in my opinion I don't like how the bumper is smiling at me. Also it seems like the designer just put to many style lines on it. I'm sure it looks good in person, but it's definitely not my style.

I've always thought to myself that the original bumpers were beautiful, but needed to be just a little bit more aggressive. So that's what I've been chasing in these designs, and I can only hope that my fellow 3Ser's appreciate the avenue that I've taken.

It was a little difficult to get a decent prospective on on the driver side turn marker, but you get the idea.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts

I like Porsche Panamera bumper myself. I think it would flow nicely into our body lines...

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
41 - 60 of 75 Posts