Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New formums.

I've changed the board a bit. Enjoy. Please dont post any "1st post " crap posts in the new areas.

·
3,108 Posts
I got second post! :)

Looks good, I likie the new forums. Thanks Alan!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I like the idea, I think, but I don't like the idea. It's nice, but it may cause a loss of information for some people.....we'll see how this goes.

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
You cant post pictures in the test area or photoshop area, it just comes up as links, i tested in the lounge also and it worked there

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Not that my one opinion matters very much, but I don't like the new look Alan.. For the mods section, having three different areas, it means too much to look through. One Mod forum was enough.. the same goes too for the Gatherings forum.. I think you over-did it with that one. Maybe the International and National sections, but not broken down to different regions..

Other than it's good.. :)

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did three forums in mods because I was not going to take the time to divide the existing forum. Many paople have asked for an NA forum. I figured FWD/AWD is better given that reguardless what engine changes are made its still a FWD or AWD car.

For the gatherings I looked at some other forums and that division seemed to work for them. I'll keep an eye on it and update if required.

I'll look into the test area issues when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
alan,

may we have a west coast gathering forum or maybe a CA gathering forum please? CA doesnt really fall into any of the regions...

- eddie -

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Pardon the ignorance, but I thought all TT cars were also AWD drives. So if I have a post that relates to mods, where should it go... TT or AWD forum?

I don't like the new forum layout myself. I'd have been happier with a Performance Mods forum and an Audio Mods forum rather than breaking it down so much.

Just my $.02. This isn't a "shot" at the board admins. Just my thoughts, which doesn't mean I'm correct.

·
stirrin' up truble
725 Posts
Wheres the inferno room? he heh :D

EDIT: which region is Texas in? could you put the states in the forum description?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Eddie N said:
alan,

may we have a west coast gathering forum or maybe a CA gathering forum please? CA doesnt really fall into any of the regions...

- eddie -
Are you serious??? CA doesn't fall into the SouthWest category??? It doesn't get anymore Southwest than CA in the lower 48.

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
92es said:
Wheres the inferno room? he heh :D

EDIT: which region is Texas in? could you put the states in the forum description?
I did not put which states are in which region becasue I wqanted the members of each state to determine which region best suited them.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
klljgl said:

Are you serious??? CA doesn't fall into the SouthWest category??? It doesn't get anymore Southwest than CA in the lower 48.
i must have missed that section, although CA is a huge state and isnt entirely located in the southwest.. cool though!

- eddie -

·
Id sell my soul for a Mac
514 Posts
Eddie N said:
i must have missed that section, although CA is a huge state and isnt entirely located in the southwest.. cool though!
Yea, it kinda spans into the two "west" categories. I think it should be divide into the major time zones, e.g.. Pacific, mountain, eastern. And also keep the international one.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow man - big improvement! Its so nice to be able to find model specific info now (well for the most part). I got so tired of seeing what mod will be best for my SOHC. No offense to anyone - its just nice not to have to weed thru the bs mod posts to find ones that are specific to the TT models. Sorry everyone is dissing it so much - I think its great tho
:D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hey Alan,

I'm not sure if this is related to the revamped look of the forums or not, but I've been running into a bunch of bugs from my home computer. I can no longer go to the last page feature of any thread unless I'm already viewing part of the thread. All I get is a warning, unable to load blah blah blah across the top of my screen. Also, I can no longer download .jpg files. All I get is code w/ no picture. Please help.

h82luz, Jeremy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! I have for sale a 94 Stealth base model with 130000 miles. It is extremely clean inside and out and has 18" konei wheels with z rated tires. The motor has many new parts and runs exceptionally well. The only problem is the trannsmission blew a hole in case so it needs a new tranny or rebuild. Please contact me at [email protected] or call at 7074632954 or 7072349857. I can email pics. Asking price is $2000 or best offer and car is in northern california.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I think you should make a sub forum for the handfuls of individuals who simply cant get enough of arguing one sided positions on politics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
excuse me - Hi everyone ~ good evening,
Where can i post to ask if smeone with aCarfax account can run a vin for me? I am looking to buy a 1993 3000gt sl w/87,000 miles tomorrow and would like to check the car before I buy it. If anyone could help it'd be great.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts