Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
LOL, its different forsure - Kinda nice that SOMETHING has changed for the first time in 10+ years, haha.

Will take some getting use too... I like the look but not sure about the layout

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I Love it...I might be bias tho cuz now everyone has to see my car LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks sleek and more modern, I kinda like it but it will take some getting used too. I'm aware that my account is only 2 months old but I am more of a lurker and and My mom had an account on here way back in 2003.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hate change!!! After taking the tour and poking around a bit its not sooo bad...definitely an interesting new format to learn and navigate.

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Have to get used to it for sure. But where in the world is my INBOX?
And I can no longer see a users profile, where i used to click on to see any threads or replies they created and even search by catagory. Makes it easier to find 4-sale posts by the user

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Have to get used to it for sure. But where in the world is my INBOX?
And I can no longer see a users profile, where i used to click on to see any threads or replies they created and even search by category. Makes it easier to find 4-sale posts by the user
I also used this frequently when trying to find a post from a member that I know exists but couldn't find for whatever reason. I just tried using the "Advanced search" feature with just a username but it comes up sorted as "Most Relevant" which is useless when no search term is entered, (for example I searched for posts by Nomie and the first post was from 2001) and it wont let you switch to most recent in the results without a search term (you have to remember to make the change to sort by date in the search).

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Tjere'
I also used this frequently when trying to find a post from a member that I know exists but couldn't find for whatever reason. I just tried using the "Advanced search" feature with just a username but it comes up sorted as "Most Relevant" which is useless when no search term is entered, (for example I searched for posts by Nomie and the first post was from 2001) and it wont let you switch to most recent in the results without a search term (you have to remember to make the change to sort by date in the search).
Yep. But most important there's no private messages! No INBOX

17,243 Posts
Tjere'

Yep. But most important there's no private messages! No INBOX
Click your logo in the upper right and then click conversations.

·
Registered
449 Posts
PM's can be found under "conversations" and they now behave like forum threads. Click on your profile bubble (avatar for some?) at the top then conversations. At least that works for what I assume is the mobile version which I think I'm on? No fucking clue any more...

Oh great, I can't post pictures.... Had a screen shot for you and everything.

·
Registered
449 Posts
And my response is late/unnecessary. Saw an ad and thought I was at the end of the thread...
I HATE having to relearn how to do things and am livid. I need 4 more hands so I can give this th e appropriate number of thumbs down.

If it ain't broke fix it till it is I suppose.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’m old. I hate that they’re always changing my shoes, boots, coffee pot, etc. I use things because I like them the way they are. That means there is usually a very low chance I’ll like the “new improved” replacement.

·
TPW: The Prophet
4,186 Posts
After 15yrs with little to no changes; I still prefer the old version. I don't think there was really a 'need' for the revamp. I think the thing I don't like the most about it is that it was a complete surprise; no discussion, no vote, no heads up it was coming. Just login and everything is different; took me 3 days to find what used to be the usercp page where I could find my subscribed threads. Annoying and do not want.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts