Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Fidanza Flywheel and RPS Max Sprung 6-Puck... Picture Shown

I am selling my brand new Fidanza flywheel and RPS Max sprung 6-puck clutch that I just recently purchased (Twin Turbo). I bolted them onto my engine before deciding to spend big $ on the twin disc carbon-carbon. Includes new pressure plate bolts and I will include the new flywheel bolts that I purchased from Mitsu. I'll sell the flywheel for $350 + shipping and the clutch for $450 + shipping, or buy both for $795 shipped. Thats over $200 off!

Update: buyer backed out after holding for 2 weeks.

If someone wants both and can paypal me yet this week, I'll have them shipped the same day and will sacrifice both SHIPPED for $725. Thats $325 for the flywheel, $375 for the clutch, and $25 shipping (clutch = heavy)!

Picture shown below...

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey,
You could always get mine and then just add the street disc yourself for around $100 (or maybe Matt would exchange it since its never been used?).

I forgot to add that I'm including a brand new Mitsu throw out bearing and the alignment tool. All that for almost 1/2 the cost of a single disc carbon setup :D

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
TTT
Okay, make someone a nice Christmas gift. $785 shipped to your door for the whole works. Change to an OEM street disc if thats you bag of tea for only $70!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Boostaddict said:
I am selling my brand new Fidanza flywheel and RPS Max sprung 6-puck clutch that I just recently purchased (Twin Turbo). I bolted them onto my engine before deciding to spend big $ on the twin disc carbon-carbon. Includes new pressure plate bolts and I will include the new flywheel bolts that I purchased from Mitsu. I'll sell the flywheel for $350 + shipping and the clutch for $450 + shipping, or buy both for $795 shipped. Thats over $200 off!
So, is the flywheel used at all? I know you said you bolted it up, but did you use the flywheel at all?

As long includes everything that as it was supposed to plus the new flywheel bolts and hasn't been used I'll take it for $325 shipped.

Email me [email protected] and I'll paypal you the funds.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I told a guy I'd hold both clutch/flywheel for him. If he doesn't get me a payment on the 17th, then they are both still up for sale after that. Sorry for the late update!

KuJax, I'll sell the flywheel, alignment tool, and throw out bearing for $350 + shipping (probably $10 shipping). I paid $50 for the new throw out bearing itself. I'll include the new hardware.

Dan's VR-4, the flywheel is new, only taken out of the box, bolted to the engine, clutch bolted to flywheel, then everything taken back off (trans bolted to engine before installed into car). If the other 2 guys don't want it, I'll let you know in the next day or so.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
buyer backed out again...

Update: Looks like I won't be hearing from the guy that I had both clutch/flywheel on hold for. If he doesn't paypal me in the next few hours, I'm going to offer them back up for sale cheap! KuJaX or Dan's VR-4 if you are still interested in the flywheel, let me know.

Note, if someone wants both and can paypal me yet this week, I'll have them shipped the same day and will sacrifice both SHIPPED for $725. Thats $325 for the flywheel, $375 for the clutch, and $25 shipping (clutch = heavy)!

Picture:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts