Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm bored, so here are some pictures of my engine bay, nothing out of this world..

a Close up of the spark plug Cover.

and My favorite view of the car (I know is dirty :rolleyes: )

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
NICE CAR.

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
OOPs nI hit the wrong key.

I was going to say nice car and how do you like the front strut bar? notice any differance and do you have a rea4r bar also?

·
5,179 Posts
Where did you get the strut tower bar and how well does it work? Is it a noticible difference and was it worth the money?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mjb440 said:
OOPs nI hit the wrong key.

I was going to say nice car and how do you like the front strut bar? notice any differance and do you have a rea4r bar also?
The front bar is AWSOME (thanks to NapoleonSL), it eliminates body roll, my next mod is going to be the rear bar I may go with cusco.

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
there must be an echo in theis thread:D

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
I just ordered the rear Cusco bar and was deciding wheather to go with the front one also

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mjb440 said:
I just ordered the rear Cusco bar and was deciding wheather to go with the front one also
You should go with the front bar, it really improve the way the car handles.

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
Blackbird, can you discribe where you feel the differance and how it effects the body roll, ie at what point

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Im a little concerned that the Front strut bar will increase understeer. I hate understeer! I think that the rear will increase oversteer, oversteer is good. :)

·
Big Kid
2,781 Posts
Shovel, You know how to eliminate under steer? ansewer: you add a CF drive shaft to your car> Oh thats right Mark hasent made me one yet:D :D :D :D just kidding

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
mjb440 said:
Shovel, You know how to eliminate under steer? ansewer: you add a CF drive shaft to your car> Oh thats right Mark hasent made me one yet:D :D :D :D just kidding
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :D I am gunna call him soon, I want this 18lb CFDS off my car! I want the 14lb one! :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Looks great Jimmy!!
I like the spark plug cover plate. I am going to order one for my car. Any news on your tranny?

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
Bastard.

:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
i guess superC doesnt like the fact that you have the plug cover. ill agree with him. something missing from your car.......ECS. nice and clean though

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
I CAN'T GET the plug cover! :mad: Damn SOHC has a cheesy little box looking thing. :mad: Looks good man. I'm just jelous. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
oh yeah i forgot you got the SUHC. oh sorry...i mean sohc. i drove 1 of those and it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts