Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 335 Posts

·
Deal with it
3,128 Posts
I'm in for a fed spec. Will they toss in a test pipe for a couple extra bucks?

1. BigKash
2. Freak Show
3. Icecool2
4. Manxk
5. Awild

·
4,227 Posts
i'm down with this depending on how much i can get my 120k service done for. So i'm still in a maybe boat.

-Toni

·
I wear a gorilla vest.
4,391 Posts
I'm also in the maybe boat for a cali-spec....I only have cash....

-Remy

·
Registered
182 Posts
That's what I've been waiting for. Put me down. Non-Cali
- Eric

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
To answer the 2 questions asked. 1. The O2 sensor slot will be made into the DP, no drilling needed :) 2. As for the Test pipes. I know Don is also working on those too, and he hopes to have them done at the same time as the DP, but if not, I am sure I can get some from Yogurt :) as he and I have an agreement for them anyway. Well, here's teh updated list as of now

1. BigKash
2. Freak Show
3. Icecool2
4. Manxk
5. Awild
6. ewille

I am assuming that from your post Eric, that you want in, so I added you to the list. If not, please just post here and let me know. Please guys, just add your name to the list when you want in for sure.

Thanks,

Ty
Speed Factor

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
this couldnt be more perfect timing. put me down as a definate yes.
1. BigKash
2. Freak Show
3. Icecool2
4. Manxk
5. Awild
6. ewille
7. vr-4wannabe

also, does my car have precats? its from a south carolina dealership originally and its a 96.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
alright alright, I'll tell yah what...once my whole shit with my clutch is done, and if I have over 1000 in the bank you got a deal.;) (if I get what I hope for I should ahve the money) So keep your fingures crossed;)

Matt

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
I may be getting a new bit if for some reason I dont you can defenitely count me in. I will know by next week for sure.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sounds good everyone. For those of you still in limbo, we have at least a good 3 weeks left. I will at least run this GB till, lets say August 1st. The plan is to run it for a week or so after the DP's are done, but if we have plenty of people already in, then I will end it on the 1st, assuming the DP is done, so you guys dont have to wait any longer than necasary. I can always do another GB once this one is over. Also, we seem to be getting a lot of interest now. I am not sure, and I will have to double check with Don, but I may be able to knock a few more bucks off if we get like 15 or 20 people. I cant guarantee that, but I promise I SURE AS HELL WILL TRY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys,

Ty
Speed Factor

·
Deal with it
3,128 Posts
yeah looks like we could hit the teens or twenties on this gb. but ppl always pull out near the end too. some extra cash off would be nice tho

·
Modern Angel
257 Posts
I'm in for the non-Cali. DP

Cheers

·
Registered
289 Posts
im in

just to clear some things up:

-is there a hp difference between cali and non cali DP?
-what is the size of the piping compared to the stock?
-can there be a price break if we get more than ten ppl?

1. BigKash
2. Freak Show
3. Icecool2
4. Manxk
5. Awild
6. ewille
7. vr-4wannabe
8. v6demon

thanks

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
As for the HP difference from the Cali DP and the Fed DP, I honestly do not know, but I will try to find out. I would imagine that the cali DP will not return as much of a HP gain because of the precat but I am just not sure how cali emission works and I do not want to speculate and sound like an idiot. I will promise you that I will try to get some #'s from Don.

As for the sizing, this is right from the DN Perf. site:
Direct bolt in. 2 1/4" to 2 1/2" piping

And pricing. I am workin on seeing what I can do if we get 15 or 20 people. I have to speak with Don 1st and see what he will do if we get that many people. I will tell you that the price is for at least 10 people, which we almost have now, but there wont be a better discount until we get 15 or more, and thats not for sure yet, but rest assured that I am working on it :) I should hopefully have some more information about that Monday or Tuesday.

Hope this helps,

Ty
Speed Factor

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This is the most updated list I see as of my last post.

1. BigKash
2. Freak Show
3. Icecool2
4. Manxk
5. Awild
6. ewille
7. vr-4wannabe
8. v6demon
9. GenEcide

·
Deal with it
3,128 Posts
- Taken directly from the group buys section about this thread. "count me in! email [email protected]"

User is scarface. Hopefully he shows his face in here to confirm

1. BigKash
2. Freak Show
3. Icecool2
4. Manxk
5. Awild
6. ewille
7. vr-4wannabe
8. v6demon
9. GenEcide
10.scarface

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
scarface: This GB is for both the Cali emissions DP and the new Federal spec DP :) We are giving guys the option to get which ever DP they need. I hope this answers your ?, and if you are still in please let us know by posting, as we are trying to keep an accurate count :)

Thanks,

Ty
Speed Factor

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok so fed spec makes it street legal in jersey? i dont know about the cats so if anyone else does let me know. even if not this is a bolt in and can just be swapped for emissions right. like the testpipe just switch before you go for inspection. i dont know how strict jersey is but like with anything else in jersey im sure whitman or someone screwed that up along the way. if i can im in. i will need a testpipe too if they can. i would get one from yogurt but he seems to still have his hands full with that exhaust fiasco

21 - 40 of 335 Posts