Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

New Carbon Fiber Helmet

996 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  turbosprentice 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Hmmm, curious why there's no weight numbers and the combination of aero elements with a wide eye port, which is not legal for open wheel racing.

#4 ·
hmmm, i see that one has extra chin support, i'm sure it'll work great, i just don't know what i think of the extra lip, looks wise. i'm sure she'd look better in person too,

one day i'll be able to buy a helmet just as expensive one day. i just can't seem to justify the cost..

thanks for sharing

_isiah

#7 ·
hmmm, from what i've heard, once you've got a helmet that is snell/dot approved that you're paying for bells and whistles. especially after you consider one silly drop renders your helmet "worthless"

all i'm saying is that a 100 dollar helmet dropped once, is pretty much the same as a $400 dropped once. except one looks cooler.

*and yeah of course i know some helmets fit better on certain heads. but ahh

_isiah

#8 ·
That helmet is pretty sick. They make a nice moto helmet too. I had a carbon helmet that was about 1/3 less weight than some helmets several hundreds $ more. I trust carbon :D

I let someone borrow mine and they dropped it. Luckily they were honest enough and replaced it for me!

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.