Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a pearl yellow '95 SL, I'm already in love :) It's so beautiful, the color is amazing.....ahh i can't believe I own it! Only problem is shes got 77900 and when I punched it in 5th on an incline, the the car revved a bit, but no go, then the clutch caught. That'll need replacing, soon I imagine. How much would that run me? Also, I'm missing the knob for the manual sunroof, and the antenna buzzes at first- how much to replace/fix? Thanks for your help, I've been reading this board for a LOOOONG time, and my dream of having one is finally here---who do I send my membership check to?

Drove it all the way down from City of Industry (wish I couldv'e visited GTPro and give her a little more zoot!) to San Diego, it was a blast, even if i only could go 75 max! (Dad who happened to pay for it following me home :) Ah, to be 17, with a nice car and a hot girl...sucks for all you VR4 owning 40 year olds :p

I'd post to the hotties on the hood contest, but hey, she's under 18....no dirty ideas for you oldies!!!

·
4,613 Posts
The antenna probably buzzes at first becuase it is a power antenna so it isnt fully extended... mine did before I got my aftermarket head unit... Not sure about the sunroof knob just give one of the dealers we have a discount through a call... look at the top of the pae for members benifits... and sounds like the clutch is going out.. I replaced mine locally with a stock unit for around $500 I would buy an rps stage 2 n/t clutch and have that installed so much nicer than the stock unit... I will be installing a stage 3 very soon and I regret not having it done when I replaced the stock clutch becuase now the new clutch only has about 4000 miles on it.. a real waste!

BTW I am only 18 and have a VR4 ;)

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lucky

you bastard :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts