Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this exhaust and I am no longer planning on installing/using it. I would like $575 for this exhaust. It is brand new and still in the Borla box (hat inside). I think $650 is about the usual going price so this is a pretty good deal I think. I am now offering shipping included in the continental US at no additonal charge. That's $575 shipped. The exhaust will be sent from the St. Louis area.

If you have any questions please let me know.

·
Registered
358 Posts
dibs

why did you decide against it out of curiousity?
how much for shipping to 19456 commercial

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Greddy SP on my Stealth right now. I'm rebuilding my VR-4 and decided to sell it. I don't see much need to pretty much give away the exhaust when I sell it, since mods don't add much value.

With shipping it should be pretty close to $600, give or take a few dollars.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Just installed mine yesterday, nice deep sound, and added a little to the butt dyno, but not quite as much as the downpipe did.
Really isn't that loud, but does resonate between 2400-3000rpm. Mine bolted right up with no probs. Overall, much better sound than the stock system, and is much smoother as well.

Someone was asking about a borla for a 2nd gen, think it is on the borla group buy thread.

Lord Warlock

·
Delicious and Nutritious
208 Posts
Borla Exhaust

Curious as to what's included in the package .... I have an 92 R/t would I be able to install this successfully....I'm assuming this is just cat-back ? What downpipe would you recommend if I was to pick up a system like this ? How much would shipping be to Toronto, Ontario Canada ? postal code L4Y 1C9 and who would you ship through ? Let me know cuz my stock exhaust is just shit!!!! Clubscout:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FORD H8R said:
I'm interested in the exhaust...

do you have pic of the exhaust? single tip? duel tip?

what car/year?

I'm interested in the exhaust...
It's a dual sided single-tip exhaust. It will fit any 91-99 twin turbo 3000GT or Stealth.

Sorry this is the only picture I could find. The exhaust looks good, once I get my Stealth to where I want it to be I plan on getting one again:

·
Ex-Owner
1,284 Posts
i'd get it but i can get a new one for 610.00

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
I'd say this was a new one. We just got them delivered a month ago. There are 4 pieces, the straight pipe, the y-split pipe, and each tail pipe for each side. Comes with nice set of bolts and clamps, and a pretty black hat with Borla on it. (at least mine did)

I have a stillen DP with gutted rear pre cat and the borla. Sound is an octave below the factory sound, not tinny at all, fairly deep smooth sound. Roars a bit under boost, but I've got bigger turbos, and I like it. The factory exhaust was pretty loud but was a different sound entirely. The downpipe changes the tone by itself, the exhaust refines it. I was surprised how quiet it is at idle considering it has a small straight thru can right before each tip. Good weight savings too.

Lord Warlock

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I talked to KuJax and he doesn't know if he can get it or not now. I will take $575 SHIPPED in the continental US. I don't know how much shipping to Canada would be, or what service to use.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Anyone that passes this up while in the market for a kick ass cat back is foolish. This shipping box is huge. A chance to get one cheaper than the group buy shipped.

LW

·
Ex-Owner
1,284 Posts
if you still have it in mid-december get ahold of me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.