Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete ATR exhaust system sitting in my apartment, unused and still wrapped like it was when I bought it this summer. Unfortunately I spun a crank bearing, and I'm now spending too much on a jspec install - so I'm forced to sell the ATR :(

It consists of the downpipe, high-flow cat & test pipe, and the cat-back system. This package retails for $1200 and up (plus shipping). Check out ATR's website for more info and pictures.

I was thinking $1000 plus shipping, which saves you $200 at least. I really don't want to sell it, but I can't afford not to :mad:

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Wanna split it up? I need a downpipe.... let me know and if so how much!

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the downpipe doesn't have any mounting flanges to make it a direct bolt-on to the stock system, so that makes a bit harder. It's made to crush-fit to the high-flow cat, and the cat-back is also made to crush-fit to the ATR cat.
That's why I'd really like to sell the whole system as a package. My guess is that having a flange welded on yourself isn't gonna be much cheaper than purchasing a dp from ATR with the flange already on it.....

S

·
0 Posts
I have the ATR DP on my car. The rear flange to connect to the stock cat-back was a seperate piece. I bet you could order just that piece!!

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scot, I didn't know that the flange came as a separate piece - but if it did then it can probably be ordered like you said.

How does $250 plus shipping sound for the downpipe? Since JeremyG asked first, he'll have dibs on it. I also received an e-mail from starfish about the dp, and I've sent a reply to that too.

The cat-back, race-cat and test pipe I can let go for $750 (about $150 off MVP Motorsports' price). KEVSTEALTHTT, I'll send you an e-mail about these parts.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Not a bad deal but I'll give up dibs on it... I have to find one in the $150 range... I know I know... good luck...

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
ill take just the catback...

I have the downpipe and test pipe already, just need to replace the stock cat back.

Someone else wants the DP, I want the cat back, and you can find someone to take the cat off your hands im sure.

Let me know if its possible and how much.

Thanks

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE

For all of you who are interested in my ATR parts, here's a little update:

Since the mounting flange can be purchased separately, I've decided to NOT sell the DP - sorry about that.

If KEVSTEALTHTT decides not to get the race cat/test pipe & cat-back, those parts are still up for grabs. I've received some e-mails, and I think I have replied to all of them too (and I have you on my list, so you won't be forgotten!) :) I'll let you know as soon as I know anything else. Thanks for your interest !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts