Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has already been posted yet, but Adam 96 VR4 has put together a new site at www.venture2k.com. He's got forums for 3/S DSM and Vipers. Since I like the layout, I felt obligated to come here and tell everyone. It's not so much that we need another 3/S board, but your username works on the Viper and DSM boards too. I figure this could lead to some fun "socializing". There's already a lot of positive feedback from the Viper and DSM folk. Everyone should at least give it a look. Congrats and good luck to Adam.

G

·
I second that! Nothing against a new board, but I can't keep track of all my postings already...I thought about hiring a secretary!

Phil

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I dont know, some new blood might spice up the classifieds section with some new parts / buyers.

G

·
So far there is not much response on the other board, I think more of us should utilize both effectivly. (By the way Adam '93 Stealth is selling his stealth and thats why I am Adam '96 VR-4 on the other board..same person, me!)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Adam,
If you need any help w/ the page, I would be glad to do a few things here and there. I could put up some pics of the member cars or something small like that. Just a thought...

Later,
Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.