Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got new spings on my car, intrax, love the look, but in the rear one side seems to be about a 1/4 inch lower than the other, has anyone else have this problem after just getting them put on? also with this go away with time or am i just looking to take it back to the shop? thanks for any help or suggestions! :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
No its pretty normal, at least it was with me. One of your struts may be more worn than the others also. Mine was unever for a few days or so when i got the intrax, then i broke a strut and after putting the new one on it was uneven again, eventually even out though

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have heard that sometimes the weight of the driver can cause a car to settle on the driverside...although my '67 ElCamino settled on the opposite side.

This shouldn't ever happen on a 3KGT though...afterall we should always have at least one hottie girl in the car with us at all times!!!:evil1:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it seems that the difference in the spacing is decreasing, so hopefully it will end up the same, btw, did you experinence any ecs trouble, sometimes it will blink, other times it works perfectly, dont know, thought that maybe it was due to the setteling, man those springs really bring out the best in those cars i love em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts