Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
.5 Man .5 Dinosaur !!!!!!
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll after spending the whole day gutting my pre-cats, regapping my spark plugs and relocating my battery to the trunk, i go to test drive my car down a rural road ( 2 lane ). BTW verry cool sound now.
Any way, this Super moded high velocity( at least that was what the stickers said) Dodge neaon gets on my tail and starts flashing his lights to me so i can get out of his way. Ha, I slow down and he gets upset. We'll he goes for the pass with his extremly loud and bothering exhaust and passes me, fliks me off and yells " Get that slow piece of shit out of the way" So what do I do? I let him by let him gain about 3 cars on me and punch my gas. My car took offence to it, i think because he reacted verry fast i get on his bumper in an instent and start flashing my light. The faster he went the more i pushed him, all of a sudden i think he hits his bottle and there he goes about a car lenght, then i shift to 4th and cought him again, by now im honking my horn;)
This pissed him off because he couldn't get away from me. hahahaha.
Well I fanally get tired of scarring this kid so i back off at about 125 mph. He was sad that his 110 hp Super Moded Neon got pushed by a 3000 gt VR-4, maybe next time he will look closer.

92 vr-4 RED
K&N FIPK,
XBC BOOST CONTROLER @ 14 PSI
BLITZ BOV
ACCEL 8MM WIRES
PLAT PLUGS GAPPED @ .30
GUTTED PRECATS
GUTTED MAIN CAT
CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST
VDO BOOST GAUGE
CUSTOM SHORT SHIFTER
BATTERY IN TRUNK
SNAKE EYES MOD

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
It still blows my mind when a dodge neon thinks it can take a car that has 3 times the amount of hp it has. Oh well...ricers :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
NEVER LET THEM PASS!! then they think they win and go tell thier buddies they are fastrnyou... they aren't though, cuz i'm fastrnyou :)

NO MERCY!

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
fastrnyou said:
NEVER LET THEM PASS!! then they think they win and go tell thier buddies they are fastrnyou... they aren't though, cuz i'm fastrnyou :)
and then when they see another vr-4 they wont race because theyll be saying "too fast for you" they arent though cuz im 2fast4u...sorry fastrnyou couldnt resist:D :D

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Neons. Egads. I am waiting for the day someone in a Insight believes he can walk away from a VR4 for who the hell knows what reasons. But since its a Honda, they'd probably say it because of the weight.

·
Registered
229 Posts
riced HONDA insight??

what i would love to see is some cocky honda insight driver thats pimped out his car. and im talking 20s, exhaust (fart tip), dropped like 2", with about 80hp. I want some ass like that to pull up to me at the light and even look in my direction, ill tear him another fart tip.

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
and with the insight you could just get 2 20's in the front, screw the rear tires, hehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts