Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
92' mitusbishi 3000GT SL
has to go immediatly! over my head in debt on car and need to free up the credit for school...

bought the little over a year ago, excellent condition....
have invested over $6000 in it since i bought it replacing over half the parts on the car(too long to list, have almost all reciets though). runs better than a 60,000 mile GT;
-5spd
-sandstone gray metallic color(beautiful paint!) w/ grey/black leather interior ... both excellent condition
-loaded
-factory wing
-Power: windows, doorlock, mirrors.. etc

only mods:
- Stillen Hi-flow K+N intake
-resonator bottle removed
-Venom hi-flow injectors
-Sparco aluminum pedals
-Upgraded stereo
- Pioneer $700 9200 series head deck CD player
- Rockford 6.5s front/ 6X9s rear
- all with Best Buy Service Plans still good for over 3 years

- I have all the original parts also which come with the purchase(intake box, bottle, injectors, and stereo equipment)

like i said before, this is a must sell car and is in beyond excellent condition, especially for a car this old. I hate to sell but basically i have no other choice. i was looking to get around at least $9000 for it, but will hear resonable offers
Im in the Cleveland Ohio area(about 30 miles west of it)
i should have some pics of it this week sometime, so email me for them at [email protected] , or you can get ahold of me at (440)-365-8538
ask for Devin

S

·
0 Posts
So does it have 60k miles? Just clearing this up for someone who might be interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, the mileage on the odameter is actually far higher: 131,xxx
but as i stated before, i relpaced over half of the parts in the past year making this baby run excellent. and i'd say about at least 80% of any of the miles i put on it are highway as i travel 20miles to and from work 5 days a week and then my ex- lived another 50 miles away for some time which i was making that run regularlly.

---- must see too believe condition!---

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.. i need some feed back guys.
if anyone has an offer send it to me and we'll what we can work out if your interested

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
hey man, i can 110 percent gaurantee you that nobody on this board is going to buy a 92 SL with 131,000 miles on it for 9000 dollars. So if you need to get rid of it soon you might want to lower your price.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i wouldnt buy a 92 SL for 9,000 if it had 10k miles on it. Try like 3 grand

·
Registered
376 Posts
i'll give you 1,500 for it.

m.s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts