Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
USMC
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prefer black please. I need this to complete 1999 front end conversion. I don't want dents, gouges, etc on the metal. scratches and chips are fine, but I need THE METAL TO BE PERFECT; i.e- sheet metal.

I have a 1993 hood without paint and blisters for sale too.

Trung

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Does it matter? No. This will get seller's attention faster. This way, people know what I want, rather then for me to search.
Well by all means, noone here wants you to have to SEARCH:rolleyes:

Just post in whatever the fuck forum you feel like, after all we only care about making sure that YOU get what YOU need:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
USMC
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What was the point of you posting that, jdc4085?

If you don't have a hood for sale, stay the fuck off this thread.:rolleyes:

Not to be rude to the rest of you, but people like jdc4085 should keep their BS to themselves. I don't need your BS and yeah that's right, I CAN post where the fuck I want.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
vr4_dickrider-

I wouldnt have posted it if you hadnt acted like a total prick by saying shit like "
Does it matter? No. This will get seller's attention faster. This way, people know what I want, rather then for me to search.
Who the fuck are you to tell people where you can and cant post?? If everyone used your philosophy we wouldnt even need to have seperate topic forums just one main forum that everyone looks at for 50 million different reasons.

Not to be rude to the rest of you, but people like jdc4085 should keep their BS to themselves. I don't need your BS and yeah that's right, I CAN post where the fuck I want.
And likewise I'll post whereever the fuck I want, in this case, on YOUR thread. Jackasses like yourself that do everything exclusively for YOUR OWN benefit should be drug out into the street and shot (formally and publicly). Such a shame it would be fairly illegal. :ak47: (vr4_rider)

·
Hellfire Master
2,666 Posts
Heh yeah asshat... you know I have a pristine black second gen hood I was just thinking about selling you, until I read a little further down and discovered your piss poor attitude and, what seems to me to be a pnchant for being an asshole.

devilmanVISA

·
Fast, but Safe
1,264 Posts
:confused:All right boys and girls, let's lighten up a bit. Most of us are on the same side here. This looks like the ricer "flame" forum.

I think that my dad will be willing to part with his 94, black hood when he gets his carbon fibre hood installed ( lucky schmuck ). He is in Chicago area so he can't be too far from you.

You can e-mail him at [email protected], or me at [email protected] if you are interested.

:dodge: thanks,
ominousone

·
USMC
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And likewise I'll post whereever the fuck I want, in this case, on YOUR thread. Jackasses like yourself that do everything exclusively for YOUR OWN benefit should be drug out into the street and shot (formally and publicly). Such a shame it would be fairly illegal. (vr4_rider)
Shouldn't that be posted somewhere else, other then this forum??? My point exactly.

How did I act like a prick??? All I said was that it doesn't matter where I post. It's closely related to the Parts Wanted Forum.

You were the one being cocky by saying:
Well by all means, noone here wants you to have to SEARCH

Just post in whatever the fuck forum you feel like, after all we only care about making sure that YOU get what YOU need
DEVILMANVISA: I don't need your PRISTINE hood. I plan on repainting it anyways. As stated earlier, I just need a good sheet metal. I wouldn't have bought it from you anyways. Why, because of the price. GL selling it.

P.S- How would you know I have a piss poor attitude from reading one post that another misinterpret? I'm not going to be immature about all of this.

All I need is a hood.

Thank You!!!

Trung

·
USMC
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ominousone

Hey bud. That's right, Chicago isn't too far at all. In matter of fact my Aunt just built a house on Lake Shore Drive. That's awesome; maybe I can drive up there and pick it up or maybe my Aunt can:D

Again, no hard feelings guys. Think of me as you will, but I'm just here looking for a 2nd Gen hood, and I don't need posts that are futile to me. Is that okay?

Thanks,
Trung

·
Ultimate Senior Member
889 Posts
As a dear friend of vr4_rider , I know he is a nice guy. Please forgive him for his rude but reasonable comments.

I think Marius was only tring to help you Trung so chill.....;)

·
Fast, but Safe
1,264 Posts
I do not want to step on anyones' toes. I am not sure if you want my dad's hood or larbodia's. That is up to you. Dad is waiting for delivery of his CF hood, and is no hurry. He could get the stock hood taken off in the next couple weeks as he is putting the TT up for the winter. In fact, you could help him remove it if you come over to pick it up.

The hood by the way does have a couple dings and a rock chip of some kind. It does look very good and straight otherwise. It only has 80,000 miles on it, and is near prefect.

You can let me know via e-mail @ [email protected], and we'll work out any details, if you are interested in it.

Thanks,
ominousone
:dodge: :dodge: :dodge: :dodge: :dodge:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts