Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a '91 VR4, 84k miles, red, grey leather, '94 chrome wheels, good tires and paint. Needs 60k mile service($1000, I know) a dent in right rear quarter size of baseball. Good overall shape, active aero even works. What would you give for this car if it is the color and everything you were looking for? He's asking $9000. Please give me your opinions and ideas.????Thanks alot

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S. with the name Mr.VR4, of course I already have one. Have the itch for a second so my wife can cruuuuise too.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9k sounds pretty reasonable, but give him 8k anyway. Make sure the timing belt was changed too. If not, that's another few hundred to invest in it right away. Especially with 84k on the odometer. Make sure the turbos seem to be ok and there are no oil leaks.

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
We had 2 TT Stealths from Jan-Aug of this year. The wife had a pearl white 91 and I still have my red 96. I'm sure it sounds weird to you guys but it got old after the inital cool factor wore off. That's why we got the Typhoon...Price sounds pretty good though...

Trevor

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It DOES need a timing belt. First thing i would do if I get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts