Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer to ride in jigglemaster mode. Er, sport mode on the suspension. Do other owners' cars revert to "tour" when you turn the engine off ? Does this bother anyone else ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine resets back to tour when I shut it off.. it was a pain when I had to ride in sport when I had the blinking light problem because I had to switch it to sport or the damn lights would blink when I hit a bump.

You must have smooth roads there.. here in NY riding in sport can make you lose your lunch!

Ken

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ...

It's actually the responsiveness of Sport Mode that I crave. I get a good jostle when I hit DC roads. But it's worth it cause I can whip 3500lbs around without blinking in Sport Mode.

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
Yep, it defaults to tour when you turn it off. It bugs a few of us quite a bit. Someone proposed rewiring it so it defaulted to Sport. Don't think anyone had any ideas. Time to dig out some wiring diragrams ;)

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
I don't know that I would do this, personally... but...

If you disconnect one of the sensors from the struts (or shocks) I believe the system will default to sport mode. Of course, you won't be able to change it back to tour mode without reconnecting the sensor...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.