Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just had a baby 4 days ago and i need a suv.anyway,the car has a $4800 new motor from richmond mitsu,i have all reciepts since the car was new,including the original window price..anyway the car is in great condition,interior looks great with only signs of wear on the front seats.it has a jvc camelion cd player with pioneer speakers all around.the car has 120k miles on it but only 20k on the new motor.it is pearl white with black leather int..good tires.the only problems with this car is the tour/sport button is broke-a $14 part from tallahasse mitsu,and a small ding below the key hole in the drivers door. i also have a new testpipe and a mbc for the car . ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED... my e-mail is casper @linkabit.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
opalangel

i have a little over $9k in the car.i bought it from a dealership about 3 months ago-and i have been ordering mods for it,but if you are the best offer after thanksgiving then you can have it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
have any pics?....is the motor a rebuild or replacement?....whyd you get it redone, too many miles on the previous?....how far is VA from NYC? anddd, thats it..send me some pics if possible...in about a week - 2 weeks i could offer about 7000

·
Registered
79 Posts
well its thanksgiving and you havent given us pics...you are very unreliable and i do not trust you as a buyer....

:D

no im just kidding...when you get around to take the pics just email them to mike at [email protected] just wanted to give you the email...thanks a lot...and have a great thanksgiving

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.