Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do you have a not so up close shot? Can't even tell where it's coming from or going where. Tried googling for you for the past 20 minutes based solely on the connector to no avail. Hopefully some of the veteran genius that still are here can give you a definitive answer based on that picture.

If not, hopefully you can get another picture.

·
Registered
1999 3000GT SL
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s underneath the lumbar switch, ashtray, and lighter. But, everything is plugged up that I seen, and this is just kinda “there”.

·
Registered
1999 3000GT SL
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been pulling my heart out trying to figure this out. No one I’ve asked knows or recognizes it.

·
Registered
1999 3000GT SL
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already the console back together, but I can take it back apart day after tomorrow. That tag is on a different wire though.

·
Registered
1999 3000GT SL
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alrighty that helped tremendously, unless it’s different for the 99. Narrowed it down to going to the ABS G sensor, or the body wiring harness (LH) and concole wiring harness combonation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you haven't already, you might check the pictures Jeff Lucius includes with his instructions for removing the console (Stealth 316 - Floor Console Removal). Pretty sure that connector is in there somewhere and you might be able to recognize it once you have the console out again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It doesn't look factory.. AFAIK they didn't use weather pack connectors inside of the cars. Part of an aftermarket car alarm, or remote start?? Most of the factory wiring is taped and not in a shrink tubing/ plastic sleeve.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts