Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Need some advice, I disconnect the fuel pump electric connector, but seems can not put back it all the way through, will this be a problem?

930 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Paul H. 
#1 ·
Hi, as the pics show, I detached the fuel pump connector but I only can put it back that far, is this the normal depth? or something going wrong?
It will not disconnect except I pull it, but when I pull it again, I don't need to press the plastic clip then it will be disconnected after a couple of wiggles, so I used 3 zip ties to hold them together, will that be a problem? Thank you so much!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for your reply.
The pins looks fairly good, I have no clue what happened, just can not push it way through...I did not test if the connection has a problem or not, I will test it when I get my fule filter change done, so if every thing work and using zip ties hold it, will this be a problem?

#4 ·
Obviously something is hitting. Keep checking until it goes in all the way . One of the pins must be bending.

Reactions: Telefonica
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.