Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Verified Seller
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to buy a pristine driver A pillar (not scratches, cuts, bubbles, etc) and a perfect temp button for the digital AC unit. Literally just need the black front button. Shipped to 85755. Shoot me prices. Thank you!

·
Verified Seller
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I have 2 questions for ya, as I likely have these :) pristine doesn't describe them well enough lol

What Year / Make / Trim?
What Color A Pillar would you prefer (beige charcoal true black or red, not sure how many of these are available, but know I have seen the tan a charcaol)?
Lol, my bad. It’s going into a 1994 VR-4, color really doesn’t matter (it’s getting painted).

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have 2, one pristine from a 93 stealth, its tan and matches the rest of the pretty interior lol I also have one that isn't busted to shit or tore up etc., but I am sure its faded as I didn't own it while it sat outside waiting for the day it drove again (saved it, dallied for 5 years and now a donor / parts car for my next build lol) I am fairly positive they are the same. Ill go check here in a moment and let you know either way, if not ill provide what years / trims are for ya to make it easier to find,

·
Verified Seller
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 2, one pristine from a 93 stealth, its tan and matches the rest of the pretty interior lol I also have one that isn't busted to shit or tore up etc., but I am sure its faded as I didn't own it while it sat outside waiting for the day it drove again (saved it, dallied for 5 years and now a donor / parts car for my next build lol) I am fairly positive they are the same. Ill go check here in a moment and let you know either way, if not ill provide what years / trims are for ya to make it easier to find,
Sounds good man, thanks! Fading may be a problem, for paint adherence, but let me know about the tan one. If you want to text me some pics, my number is (262) 488-2500

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,833 Posts
I'm NOT trying to poach, but if @Šłäčķëř doesn't help you with the A-pillar, I have a tan one out in my shed...

Bob.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm NOT trying to poach, but if @Šłäčķëř doesn't help you with the A-pillar, I have a tan one out in my shed...

Bob.
It would be my honor I'd you sold yours as I gave WAY too long of a line already for parts and also trying to schedule pulling my trailer to grab like 10 more 3s cars this week for donors and restores lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts