Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious on how much I can get these for from Mitsu, ebay, etc??? Depending on the price of these will be the deciding factor on me getting the car. It is a Black w/black leather '99 VR4 but all four wheels are scratched up, missing floor mats, and the truck cover...

I did a search and found a few posts that the wheels from the factory were between $750-$800, the trunk cover was $250, and the floor mats about $50 or so!?!? Do we get any discounts from 3Si???

Also, what do you VR4 boys pay for new tires???

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
477 Posts
First off, I don't think those little things should prevent you from getting a '99 VR-4. You shouldn't have a hard time trying to find someone to sell their stock rims. I pay ~$250 each tire.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am very picky on what cars I buy...

The car has to be perfect and in awesome shape!!! Also when I am going to spend $30K + for a used car, I really don't want to still have to put another $2-$3K bucks into the car to get it where I want it:( !!! So that is why I am looking at the Vette's and Roush too...

So we will see...:cool:

Here is some info from another post...
About the possible new ride, a Doctor traded in this '99 for a brand new 2002 Viper !!! It is in great condition except for the missing items and the f*cked up rims !!! It is going to need new tires soon too...

I am still haggling with the salesman so we will see what happens !!!

It is between this '99 Black VR4, a '02 Black Roush Mustang(Stage II), and a '99 White and '98 Black Vette !!! It is all going to depend on the deals that the different dealerships offer me. I am in no rush and if these don't work out then I will find other ones this winter hopefully for lower prices...

Tonight I was offered $18,600 for trade-in for my SL and I almost jumped on it for the VR4 but the rims just made me hold back !!!

They are all closed tomorrow, so my debt will not increase until Monday at the earliest

·
Registered
85 Posts
If your talking about the black roll out thing that goes in your hatch...I have mine that I dont use...and its off of a black 99 VR4. I'll sell it to you for $175 + shipping. I have some rims too but one has a pot hole dent in it...but Im keeping my floor mats :) E-mail me if your interested. [email protected]
Johnny

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offer...

I am waiting for some calls and e-mails back on some prospects. I found a black truck cover that I am trying to get for $40 and wheels and tires for around $1100...

I will keep you in mind though...:)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
blah bad wheels would be good news to me. those chromies are way too heavy anyway. good time to get some Te-37 with some s-03 pole position on there :D

i can understand if its fincial reasont though.spending $30k plus another 2k on a car is alot of money.

you've been looking for 99 forever..i say traded it in and worry about *lil* things later...that's just my opinion ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts