·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Need Mitsubishi part MD737720 which is a
Detent - Automatic Transmission Manual CONTOUR. Part Number: MD737720

It's the first pink highlighted part below labeled 26417

Need it asap to fix my transmission.

View attachment 286152
I have a complete auto trans sitting in my garage. Where exactly is that located on it for me to find an remove it for you? Hard to tell from that pic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,120 Posts
I have a complete auto trans sitting in my garage. Where exactly is that located on it for me to find an remove it for you? Hard to tell from that pic.

He posted the same thing in another section (can't remember which) and I "think" I found him the part online. Not sure if he was actually able to get it or not....

Bob.

·
13,120 Posts

That was the thread.
Apparently my help did not pan out.

Maybe you CAN help him!

Bob.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was me Bob. Ordered the part from Japan and they came back with out of stock and not in production. Sooooo.... My step son and I can't find it anywhere. I believe it is part of the automatic gear shift assembly. You move the gear shift and it detects into place.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts

That was the thread.
Apparently my help did not pan out.

Maybe you CAN help him!

Bob.
Commented there as well. He doesnt say whether her got it or not.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
That was me Bob. Ordered the part from Japan and they came back with out of stock and not in production. Sooooo.... My step son and I can't find it anywhere. I believe it is part of the automatic gear shift assembly. You move the gear shift and it detects into place.
I have it.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What would you like for it? Sorry took so long to get back to you but I was on a mini vacation

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
What would you like for it? Sorry took so long to get back to you but I was on a mini vacation
Not sure what to ask for it. Gonna be more than $8 because I have to pull the trans apart to get it out. So basically youd be paying for my time then shipping. So give me an offer an we can go from there. You can message me if ya want.

·
13,120 Posts
I couldn't have named it without you Bob so thank you!
I know how hard it can be to find parts for these aging cars, so I felt I had to at least give it a shot..

Hope you two get it worked out.

Good Luck,

Bob.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still needing the part only it is a mirror image of the part shown above in the diagram. The diagram matches what Aamco transmissions said we needed only the picture was a "representation" of the part they need, not the actual part. At this point, we need a complete working low mile automatic transmission for a 1993 3000GT Automatic DOHC 3.0L. If anybody has one available, let me know (or the mirror of the part 26417 in the diagram above).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts