Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could be a long shot but hey, I need them. Like I said in the subject line I need the front left and right lower control arms. My ball joints are pretty much gone and the mitsu stealership is not cheap.

·
Registered
318 Posts
mine are nice

i have both off my 92 stealth tt, i beleive they are the same, but i would think you should check first, the ball joints are in nice shape, let me know if your interested and if they fit, and leave me an offer! thanks

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many miles are on them? I am going to go check today to see if they will fit. How much do you want for them. Everytime I leave an offer for people they just end up laughing at me. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yours will only work with the 94-96 control arms any model. i can get ya two off a 94 with around 60,000 miles on them for about 275/pair give or take a few bucks. another option is to go to mitsupartsdirect.com and with the 3si discount you can pick them up for 288 a piece= $576 unshipped...ouch it sucks. i know i just got mine in and am putting it on tonight. let me know and i'll get them for ya. later man.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mitsupartsdirect.com here i come. I think I am just going to go ahead and bite the bullet and buy new ones. There goes my new clutch i wanted. Thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts