Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Mustang owners in my Chemistry class and all they do is talk shit about our cars. What can I say to shut them up? I can whip 1 of them he has the slowest form of the Mustang but the other has I think the GT and he'll probably beat me. I don't want to race cuz if I lose then they'll just talk more shit.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
What year are their mustangs? that will make a HUGE difference if they are GT's. The old Boxcar style body can HAUL with the 5.0 (if it's driven PROPERLY, and it has a 5 speed) (plus, mods are abundant and cheap for that model... something easily in the reach of a highschooler working a part time job)

I Know it's probably disconcerting Rob, but you really shouldn't listen to them, or race them. You unfortunately don't have alot of HP to put down, and you also have an auto, which bleeds alot of the power.

MOST IMPORTANT, you don't have alot of income, and you CAN'T AFFORD TO RACE. If you break your drivetrain or engine while racing, you are SUPER SOL! Trust me as a friend when I say, without your car, you will go INSANE.

Just tell them that your engine and drivetrain cost as much as their entire car, and you're not stupid enough to risk it. If they present you with $3000 bucks, just to race, then go ahead. (money to cover possible damage to your car; you can RETURN it afterwards)

If they aren't willing to put up cash, then they should shut the F up. If they REALLY want to know what running a top end Mustang against a TOP END 3000GT/Stealth TT is like, then I'm sure we can arrange to have some 3S member show up with a VR4/TT.

MY $.02.

Elton

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure on exact years but they are both the after 93 year when Ford redesigned the whole car. Next time I'll just invite them to a meet so Missile or someone can hand them their ass.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
:D

EXACTLY.

Then, I'm SURE that'll shut their 'My Little Pony' asses up.

:p

E

1 - 4 of 4 Posts