Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the S-afc because I am going with bigger injectors and have already installed a Walbro 255lph fuel pump because my stock one went out about a week ago. I was going to install all three at the same time but I had no choice in the matter. Well, my car is running rich because of the pump and I would like to install my S-AFC that I just got. I took one look at the instructions and thought I would get some help first. Now, I can install it just fine because I'm pretty good with electrical stuff. The problem is tuning it once it's installed. I need my car as a daily driver so I don't want to install it then realize I'm up shit creak without a paddle. I need some advice on how to tune it. Nothing special has been done to my car with the exception of what's in my sig and the fuel pump that I had to install.

Please provide assistance. I don't want to mess anything up.

What is the first step after installation?

Thanks,

R

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I'm sure you can use those... BUT... someone elses RICH conditions could be you LEAN.. and vice versa.... I would definitly invest 60 bucks for a Autometer Air/Fuel guage from Summit Racing or something and tune it according to your cars needs instead of someone elses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts