Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know anyone interested in a 3S? I would be willing to drive it to St. Louis. I live about 2 hours away from STL. I have a red 94 Dodge Stealth R/T(Not TT) for sale. It has a 3.0 liter DOHC 24 Valves with 102,000 miles on it. It is an automatic that I have had completely rebuilt 2,000 miles ago. It is an R/T, that means its fully loaded with leather, power everything, etc... and has all of the options a TT does except the TT, all wheel drive, and all wheel steering. I have added an exhaust, intake, tinted windows, 18 inch chrome Zinik Adrian wheels with Nitto NT555 tires, Viper 2 way remote start/keyless entry/alarm, Alpine CDA7998 head unit, 6 Alpine speakers powered by a JL 4300, and 3 JL 8W3s powered by a Crossfire 602. The Anti Lock light is on, the dealer told me that it is just a bad sensor. The rear window wiper doesn't work. There are minor chips on the front bumper and lower part of the hood. The car is located in Jefferson City, Missouri. I would be willing to drive it a reasonable distance to meet the buyer. I have babied this car. I have kept it in the garage on bad days. I have 2 kids now and there is no room in this car for car seats. The blue book value is $6,400 and I have about $6,000 invested. I will sell it as is for $7,000. I can email pics upon request. If you're interested in my car you can email me at [email protected] or call me at (573)291-1202.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts