Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, a little help if you would. I want to see what the stock '93 TT wheels painted black would look on my car. So if you wouldn't mind making that augmentation to my sig pic, I'd appreciate it much. I have larger images I can send along if needed.

incidentally, anyone have any reasonable alternatives to powdercoating to color wheels?

·
your mom
303 Posts
Reasonable alternative definately, for your application, probably not. However many a people have used spray on bedliner for their wheels, doesn't leave the finish that would augment your car the best I don't believe.

·
1,377 Posts
I know that someone on this board has a black first gen R/T with black TT wheels...I've seen the pictures on the one of the ECG picture sites...I would check out Suthnr's.

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
Here's one from 3 AM as a quickie, if you'd like it darker/lighter let me know and I'll work it for you.

-KingNothing

Attachments

·
your mom
303 Posts

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
here is a couple different colors

Attachments

·
your mom
303 Posts
Photoshoppers... please re-read the original thread. "Stock 93 TT wheels"

·
It's like that
2,759 Posts
If someone posts a link to some stock 93 TT rims then I'll switch it around for you. So what if we're ignorant and just colored your wheels? hehe

-KingNothing

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks VR4PWR, that helps much.

gents, I appreciate the effort, but indeed, it was for the stock wheels.

PWR, how did you achieve that look?

·
1,377 Posts
I'm not quite sure how he did it, I'm sure someone on here knows or you could e-mail that guy Omar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts