Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 18" I think is my best bet and I think since the car will be red, chrome is by far my best bet. 5 or 6 spoke is the best looking both still and moving IMO and its really hard to find some nice ones. I am not looking to spend more then 1.7k really on a set of rims with matching tires but ill look at everything. If any of you have any recommendations or can show me them i'd appreciate it alot.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Rims like on the New Corvettes and Mustangs would be bad ass. They are 5 Spoke and long thin Spokes. Which look really nice. See if you can find Some mustang ones that fit, or a similar style.

-Jeff

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dark, ya man I was thinking about those new premium corvette rims..they are SO perfect and exactly what I want but they wont fit and i dont want mustang rims on my mitsu...sigh anyone know any rims like those new chrome vette rims that would fit our car and look like that?

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Konig makes a set

-Jef

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at konig and didn't see any "chrome" 5 spoke but yes they do have some 5 spoke rims...and I'll look into what you posted Darktrail

1 - 6 of 6 Posts