Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a guage pod, nitrous pressure guage, air fuel guage, and ill consider any other guages that someone might have. let me know.

also, i have a stock 96 frontpipe for sale, and 4 stock exhaust tips for sale as well. let me know if you have any. also looking for stock vr-4 injectors, and fuel pump. if you have a s-afc, let me know too.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: boost gauge

unvme9180 said:
I have an autometer boost gauge. Brand new in the box. Autometer #4703. Its carbon fiber with yellow numbers. Interested?
im an n/a. notice the sn, WANNABE. i only wish i had a vr-4. so i got the next best thing... a stock vr-4 killer lol. yeah, i dont need a boost guage because i dont have boost. however, i can use the fuel pump... how much for it? shipping to 30094 too please.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VR4SL said:
Looking for 150 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. (sorry, cannot split up just the pump...)
wow, thats kinda high....

supert94vr-4, let me see what i have going on, and ill get back to you quick. i still have to get guages, and i have someone offering me those now... ill let you know in like 3 days, but i am VERY interested and will probably get them. do the injectors flow good? how many miles?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but for that price hes offering, i can get the pump AND injectors.honestly, i dont have 150 laying around then dish out another 60-70 for injectors....

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
you missed my point... technically, we are selling different parts, thats why the price is different. If you had needed the COMPLETE pump assembly, his would not have worked for you. He is selling JUST the pump, I am selling the complete pump assembly. but if he is selling just what you need, then buy from him.

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Yes, I have basically a complete Pearl White VR-4 in parts.

BTW, I also just happen to have a set of Slotted AND drilled front rotors available that will fit your car. 200 shipped in USA... they still have the factory coating on them... (I'm guessing 100-300 miles useage)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i dont really need the entire assembly, it would just be nice to have it just incase. thanks though.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i have a black faced 2" Autometer AF Ratio gauge. used for about 4 months. $55 shipped.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts