Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a winter car. Something around 1-1500. If anyone knows of a good dependable car for that ...let me know. Usually if they are asking 2-2500...its a 1500$ car. Thats how I look at it! In NY....no RWD cars please! lol

Thanks

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would need more info on the car, and maybe some pics if u have them. Let me know

·
poser
2,611 Posts
The car is auto, white, good condition inside and out. Runs like a champ. I'm the middle of an 800 mile trip right now with the Galant and it just loves to run. 131K on the odometer. Haven't taken pics in a long time but I can if needed.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im looking to spend just around 1k ....but I have herd gallants are good cars. Hopefully I can find something that gets me through the winter

·
poser
2,611 Posts
I'm back now, that car is amazing. Really. Just runs and runs. 420+ miles on one tank of gas, and the gas light didn't even illuminate.

Let me know. Car's had regular oil changes and seen nothing but 93 or 94 octane in the 5+ years I've owned it.

Stock except for upgraded alternator, engine wiring, and deep cycle battery.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2k is more then Im willing to spend! Im only gonna pay 1k-1500 for a winter car. That will have to include getting it to me...does sound liek a nice car though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mobil-
I will probably be looking for a winter/work car sooner than later. If Jamieryan doesnt buy yours I may be pretty interested. Im in southern NJ and would have no problem coming to get it. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Winter Car?

Well if your interested I'm selling our 97 540i auto for 37k. RWD though, damn...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
540i suck...especially autos!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
You can race the 540i with your pearl white base whenever you like. She's up to 290 HP and 302 lbs torque (i love DINAN). With comfortable seating for 5.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That pear white base is at about 325...and thats about as odified as its gonna get. However...it would smoke the 5401 as it as a few in the past easily...and then agin...that car is only for looks. 540i's are for yuppies! lmao :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
then again...if someone offered to give me one I wouldnt turn them down! lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts