Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BLACK 1993 VR4 I have owned for 22 years, was parked for 3 years but
I am now restoring, new paint done, new trim parts, new turbos, etc. The ECU, which I had
rebuild about 10 years ago, is bad again. I sent it off for rebuild, that shop said
they could not rebuild.
So I need a used or rebuilt MD190663 ECU Please let me know if anyone has one to
sell or where I can buy one

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,130 Posts
I have a BLACK 1993 VR4 I have owned for 22 years, was parked for 3 years but
I am now restoring, new paint done, new trim parts, new turbos, etc. The ECU, which I had
rebuild about 10 years ago, is bad again. I sent it off for rebuild, that shop said
they could not rebuild.
So I need a used or rebuilt MD190663 ECU Please let me know if anyone has one to
sell or where I can buy one
I am also looking for the same ECU. I do have someone in Illinois who can rebuild them.

-Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am also looking for the same ECU. I do have someone in Illinois who can rebuild them.

-Dan
Daneboy5, there are several rebuilders on Ebay for rebuilding the ECU's,for $150-325. I had mine rebuilt once before, about 10 years ago, and we sent it out for rebuilding again, and the rebuilder we sent it to said it had a lot of silicone on it, and they did not want to try to rebuild mine. I am sending mine out again to another big rebuilder, with 20 years experience in Texas to see if they can rebuild mine. If not, they have already rebuilt ECU's, 5 year guarantee, but they are $925. If I can't get mine rebuilt, or buy a used one for $200-500, I will possibly buy an ACM system for $1800 that completely eliminates the ECU and allows programming.

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,130 Posts
Yeah I will go with chrome or use one of my AEM V1's before I pay that kind of price for a rebuild. I have a local(ish) person who has been rebuilding ECU's for a while now looking at it this very moment.

Thanks for the reply though.

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts