Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I need to get my 1995 3000GT NA Base a 60k or 120k service. It has 59k miles. Can someone recommend someplace they trust to have this done correctly? I am thinking Mentor Mitsubishi.

Thank You.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion, it looks like Hans Ertl is in PA though (at least according to what I found on the forum).

·
Doc
1,432 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, it looks like Hans Ertl is in PA though (at least according to what I found on the forum).
Ahh I always get his location mixed up with someone else on this forum... I know there are very reputable members on this forum who reside in Ohio.

68WM6

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
My cousin has a shop in St Paris, OH and has done several 60k's in these cars including 2 of mine lol. Let me know if you want his contact info via PM and I can get you guys together.

In Ohio it used to be IPS, but they've had a lot of issues over the past few years and I'd recommend not taking it there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JoshXT - your cousins shop is about 3 hours from me. I am in Brecksville. speedy25 - your shop is only about an hour from me I will PM you to see if you are interested. Thank You!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live like 30 mins away from you in Valley City. If you need any help or a hand I've done a few builds but I'm not a full time car auto repairist... But if you need me to look at something to help you figure out a problem I can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts