Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn’t really know whether to put this in the NA to TT section, but I figured I’d put it here. So I did a NA to single turbo conversion, and I have 360cc injectors and what have you, but I’m looking for a higher capacity fuel pump to back up the newfound power. I’m trying to find something that’s a drop-in upgrade for the stock NA fuel pump. Any ideas? If I have to modify the sending unit I will, but I’d rather not have to. I know the Walboro 255lph pump is a drop in for the VR4, but the VR4 and NA pumps are PHYSICALLY different, no? Thanks for the help!

17,360 Posts
I would think for the simpliest installation possible you'd get a TT fuel pump assembly, but its not hard to run a universal pump like the walbro or aeromotive 340.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! I look around for one. Thanks!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Most of the new pumps are a drop in replacement for the NA fuel pump assembly, same size and same connector, most of the mods are related to the TT fuel pump assembly since it had a larger pump and different connectors.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I found that the Evo VIII fuel pump is the same as the NA 3000GT fuel pump (Stealth316), and the Walbro GSS342 is a direct fit for THAT pump, so by the transitive property I learned in geometry, the GSS342 is a direct fit for the NA fuel pump, no?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes, I had that one installed on a NA fuel pump assembly without any modification.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I had that one installed on a NA fuel pump assembly without any modification.
My prayers have been answered! Now this is with the 400-847 adapter kit, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts