Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone

Just want to know what engine swap options are available for a AUTOMATIC 94 NA 3000GT

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,419 Posts
Coming from someone that has done a couple engine swaps,,,I'd say you don't have the motivation or ability if you haven't done any research before posting a very broad question.

I'd recommend selling what you have and buying what you want. Save yourself a lot of time and money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate your recommendation but I would’ve appreciated it more if you’d have answered the question posted above, I’ll leave it at that.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,419 Posts
I appreciate your recommendation but I would’ve appreciated it more if you’d have answered the question posted above, I’ll leave it at that.
Okay, so you could swap a 6g74, a 6g71, a 6g75, a 5sp a 6sp, an AWD swap, a 6g72TT, a 6g72 sohc, a 4g63, a 4g64, an LS, a big block hemi supercharged, a new hemi, a small block Chevy, a small block ford etc.

All of those have been done in a 3S chassis. I’ve done 4 of those on my own car. Depends how much skill you have. Based on your lack of information and research so far, I’d guess skills lack as well. I’ll leave it at that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you and with the information you so kindly provided I will definitely look into that and continue to do more research.

·
Registered
93 NA ATX 3000gt DOHC
1,930 Posts
Just want to know what engine swap options are available for a AUTOMATIC 94 NA 3000GT
Almost any '93 thru ''96 NA engine can be swapped in with little to no changes needed. Turbo engine would require many chances to be done to support it. "91 & '92 engines would require few (minimal) wiring modifications. Since you didn't indicate your goal for doing swap that's as best general information as can be given. Also if your talking SOHC verses DOHC that also will change the issue. I suspect this kind of info is what familyMAN was referring too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts