Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of N/A Intrax springs for sale. $180.00 shipped. Lowers the car 1.5/front, 1.75/rear.

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Are these brand new, only reason I ask is because there is a group buy right now for only $180 shipped.

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
how many miles on them?

awild is right....there is a GB for BRAND NEW intrax for 190 shipped for any car.

OBL1V1ON-I'll ask around for you! (my boy might want them)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hawaii:eek: ...Damn didnt think about that! That shipping will hurt. Im not the kind to go back on the deal though. But if i endup having to pay to get them to you, even after the 180, i think youd agree that its not such a good deal for me.

They are not brand new. They have 3000 miles on'em.

BTW thnx puffe516.;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i think they may be ECS because i have a 3000gt base(non ecs). The springs were a little larger in diameter than the stock springs, but they still fit into the cushions barely and with some work.

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
if i remember correctly the ECS springs are nearly the same diameter for the front and the rear. the non ecs is easy to tell the difference between the front and back.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well then im sure these are non ecs, because the diameter of the front springs is 2 times as big as the rear springs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I emailed ya. Be sure to let me know where im sending these pretty quick so i can do my shipping stuff.

·
Paying Member
481 Posts
91vr4n00maxima said:
if i remember correctly the ECS springs are nearly the same diameter for the front and the rear. the non ecs is easy to tell the difference between the front and back.
I don't mean to confuse matters here guys,
but I have a '91 Stealth RT & '91 3000GT SL, both with ECS.
The front springs are twice the diameter of the rear springs...
When ordering aftermarket springs, they want to know if your car is ECS or non-ECS,
but I haven't a clue as to what the physical differences are in the springs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmm its all confusing to me. Like i said, however, the rear intrax springs were just a little larger in diameter than the stock rear springs, which made it a little hard to get them into them into the rubber cushions. After i did they worked fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts