Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T N/A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to have to replace my fuel line after my idiot self rounded out the nut that connects the fuel line to the C-Shaped hard line to fuel filter when I put on a new fuel filter.

Anyways, should I go with a OEM line or would the stainless 3SX Line be the best option?

This would be for a 1991 Stealth R/T N/A DOHC

(It only slightly leaks fuel from the connection from the fuel line to c-shaped hardline so would there be something to put over it in the meantime to make it somewhat safe to drive or should I just leave it alone and keep it parked?)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi CoreyKre. I'm not able to tell you to choose one option over the other (OEM v. 3SX line). I just wanted to let you know I just replaced the fuel line in my 1991 R/T N/A with the stainless line from 3SX (my original line was rusting through at the tank). Project went smoothly and car is running great.

·
Registered
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T N/A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi CoreyKre. I'm not able to tell you to choose one option over the other (OEM v. 3SX line). I just wanted to let you know I just replaced the fuel line in my 1991 R/T N/A with the stainless line from 3SX (my original line was rusting through at the tank). Project went smoothly and car is running great.
Thanks MulligansPal, I'll probably go with the stainless option. Just wanted to see if anyone has done it on the N/A and how it turned out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts