Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I've read great things about Kevin's service, so at this point I'm going to chalk up my dealings with him as "e-mail problems". I have e-mailed him on a couple of different occasions inquiring about a part he said he could sell me. He did respond to my e-mails, and in each of 3 times that I've responded back to him, I asked how much he wanted, the general condition of the part, and the approximate number of miles on the donor car. All of which has still not been answered, even after e-mailing him last night and this morning, explaining how badly I need this part. Since then, I've seen him online but still no e-mail. This is my last attempt to do business with someone the rest of the board says is very good... however, if I can't get an answer I'll be forced into looking elsewhere.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
piece

dude i have emailed you everytime you emaled me i replied to your emails.for some reason they may not be going through i dont know.i got your email last night and replied and also sent a separate message. give me a call at 417-926-4844 and we can talk about it.in one email i asked you if you needed just the bearing or if you needed the whole shaft.

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's why I'm chalking this up to "e-mail trouble". I've responded to you each time, letting you know that I need only the bearing. I couldn't figure out why you kept asking me over and over again :D . I'm not mad or anything... just a little frustrated. Everybody else on this board has had nothing but good things to say about you, which is why I didn't come here and bash you. What time zone are you in? I'll probably just give you a call after dinner.

·
Farming in north Dakota
6,459 Posts
central

i am in the central time zone right now it is 6:51pm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.