Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was in the group buy for the combat wing that redredmelo did. I got the wing, put it on myself and then had it painted. I think it looks pretty sweet....everyone notices me now, its impossible not too!!:cool: Got some pics below...

and the one below in my sig:mitsu:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Spoiler looks really good. Question for you about the wing. The OEM '99 wing raises upwards towards the back in a smooth line. Does the Redmelo one? It's important to me because I probably want one but only if it has the aerodynamics like the OEM one. I'd love to see one in person before buying.

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks vr4-maniac.....and to everyone else, I like the stickers! so they stay:) Its just part of MY personal touch. Redredmelo supposedly still has some in stock now, and the wing is pretty much and exact replica of the 99. I am very pleased with it.

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
exhaust?

what kind of exhuast is that?....looks a little familiar;) but im not sure its the same. Don't let people bother you about the stickers, they're nicely done, not all over the place and too big. It's all about what you like....I'm not into the sleeper theme too much, if I've got the work done, then there's no shame in a couple small decals with the names of the companies with products on my car.

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its Arospeed exhuast.....and I am definetely not into the sleeper thing. I don't race all that often, and I love to be seen. I enjoy being flashy, which explians the big wing and why I like my 3KGT:D

·
Electrical Whiz
1,767 Posts
hey iceman, i love your car, it kicks a$$, i especially like the customized headlights and taillights, what material did u use to tint your headlights and taillights and how did you do it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.