Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a great deal on these with tires and i am going to use them for winter rims

i think they look pretty good... i spent like 4 hours cleaning them tonight and i just put the center caps on to see how they looked

YES I KNOW THEY SAY DODGE... and i am going to take care of it

Attachments

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Well u better get a winter spoiler while you're at it. Hey just because I like you, I'll make ya a deal. Trade me spoilers straight up. You wont have any problems with mine in the winter:D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Dad's playground.. what's that????

"YES I KNOW THEY SAY DODGE... and i am going to take care of it"

Just goes to show you, you should have gotten a Stealth:p

·
Registered
791 Posts
wow...they are really clean, i should sell you my exhaust tips hahahahaha...since everyone is always ripping me. at least i didnt win dirtiest exhaust tips last year...

they do look pretty good on your car, i guess its the size of the tire and wheel...looks good though, did you trash anything inside your car hauling them home? i didnt know if we put in enough cardboard, my phone kept ringing as we were trying to get them in your car...

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
car is still in good shape i will dirt here and there but nothing i can't clean up

if u really want me too i will clean your tips for you;)

um i was thinking about that exhaust on the burnt vr-4 and i really do think it is the HKS exhaust with dualtips but just missing the tips.

u ought to pull it out that car and see what kind of condition it is in...and if it is good strap it on your car and put your exhaust on it.

here is a link with a pic of the exhaust it is about 1/2 way down
http://www.gtpro.com/allproducts.cfm?PID=Exhaust
http://www.hksusa.com/images/?id=1119

if u guys dont want it i would like to check it out and see what kind of condition it is in and maybe put it on my car when i can find some more money....maybe in spring

·
Registered
17,551 Posts
You've got a super clean car... great year... I don't think it matters what rims you have on there, its going to look bad ass regardless.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
these wheels are just for winter right? they look funny on a 3000gt....just my opinion.

Matt

·
Former VR-4 Owner
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yah i think so but in person and not when it is pitch black out they dont look to bad.

they are actually a lot lighter than my chrome SL rims and i can acutually feel the difference acceleration wise

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.