Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up guys,
just wanted to post a hello(this being my first post) going down
to West Palm Beach on Friday to pick up my first vr-4. My older brother(Jon913D) has a 91 Vr-4 and has me hook on them now.
(i had a mustang, i know what was i thinking). But just wanted to say hi

Darrell....Green97VR4:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Finally!!

Welcome to 3si

This should be fun!! :D Now we just need to sort out who's faster ;)

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome

Welcome to the board! now we have 3 member for the 6"4 and above club LOL!

MArio Deniz

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Green97VR4 said:
you will always lose to the younger brother:D
:ak47: :ak:

:flip3:

we'll see ;) (DR650's here i come!!)

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
Hey Darrell, Jon told me all about the car. Good choice!! I'm sure you'll have nothing but fun with it.

Just to be sure, Jon or Jimmy, is this car going to be at Towers on Friday? Who's driving it?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
PRODIGY3000 said:
Hey Darrell, Jon told me all about the car. Good choice!! I'm sure you'll have nothing but fun with it.

Just to be sure, Jon or Jimmy, is this car going to be at Towers on Friday? Who's driving it?
I am pretty sure he his planning on being at towers. Darrell will drive it of course - but I am sure Jimmy will want another turn ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Darrell,

Good of you to join. Beautiful car also. Jon showed me pics the other night. I love that color and that's one of the cleanest engines I've seen. You should really enjoy that. So when are you going to venture up here to visit your bro?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
PRODIGY3000 said:
lol that's why I asked. Jimmy can't seem to keep his grubby hands away from it.
Remind me to bitch slap you on friday :D :ak47:

You better bring that girl on friday.. if not I'm calling it :bsmeter: :dunce:

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
Re: Re: Finally!!

Blackbird002 said:

he is ;) 97's RULE!!! :bandit:
Yes, '97s DO rule. However, both your and my old '97s are just 'memories'. :) Hah.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sorry guys,
i may not be getting the car on friday night. but a soon as i get it you know that i will be down at towers showing everyone. i am buying the car for $24,900. about coming up to DC to visit with jon , i will be up there for the new year but i will not have my car( as soon as costco lets me have some time off i will drive it up there) but as of right now i have no plans. and just for the record in what world could you ever believe that a 91 vr4 will be faster than a 97 vr4, not even to mention how much of a better driver i am than you jon:ak47: :eek:

i will keep you guys informed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.