Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
ChargerGL said:
you would be surprised, it is a pretty quick car

I will hopefully get it to the track in the spring and see what it runs
Of course it seems quick, your Probe is running 19's in the 1/4 :D Not being a smart ass, but if you run 19's, anything will seem fast. Just don't jump in a 13-second car, you might kill yourself.

man honestly how much did you pay for that thing

yea...my dad had a cimarron

It was THE slowest shittiest car I have ever driven. the wheel was impossible to turn to the left for some reason, and the car would redline itself with anything more than 3/4 throttle. It is a beast, its heavy as fuck, it has a 4 cylinder engine(at least my dad's did, and another person's that I know) its ugly as fuck, the electronics suck a dick. Turn signals stuck all the time. The tranny blew goats, shifted hard as hell even though thers 2 hp running through it. the cadillac cimmaron is a PIECE of #*(&%)# and )@#(&%#) and ()#$&)$ all mixed into one horrific automobile, as I dare call it that.

But, evenstill that was probably just because my dad owned it I am sure yours is very nice. have fun.

Shit, and I thought my Valiant was ugly.

That car is S-L-O-W!

It'll probably run a mid/high 17 at BEST.

More power to you, though. I once had an 81 Celica GT, and it wasn't much of a looker/performer. At least I snapped out of it and sold it before any of my friends saw it.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Re: yea...my dad had a cimarron

Freedy said:
It was THE slowest shittiest car I have ever driven. the wheel was impossible to turn to the left for some reason, and the car would redline itself with anything more than 3/4 throttle. the electronics suck a dick. Turn signals stuck all the time. The tranny blew goats, shifted hard as hell even though thers 2 hp running through it. the cadillac cimmaron is a PIECE of #*(&%)# and )@#(&%#) and ()#$&)$ all mixed into one horrific automobile, as I dare call it that.

But, evenstill that was probably just because my dad owned it I am sure yours is very nice. have fun.
I dunno about your dad's car, mine is pretty nice. It steers very well. It has never redlined for me. I had it going at max speed which is in the neighborhood of 95 mph and it was running at a constant 4000. The transmission is really strong on the J-bodies and this one is no exception. Thanks for the reply, you didn't disrespect me or my car :)

Freedy said:
It is a beast, its heavy as fuck, it has a 4 cylinder engine
4 cylinder weighs 2541 lbs, I don't really think its that heavy of a car

Discussion starter · #28 ·
YellowES said:
There is no justifications in buying that car to mod. You should've bought an 88 Dodge Shadow Turbo if you wanted a POS "car to mod", cheap, not as ugly as that POS, and decently quick. I saw a website where somebody got 300 Horsepower out of one of these.
no justification? Originality? Maybe a car with actual luxury accessories? If I wanted to make a 300 hp car, I would never buy a 88 Dodge Shadow Turbo. Wouldn't be worth putting money into a car that looked like that.

But you think its worth the money to modify that POS you call a car......luxury items??? i didnt know rust was a luxury item

Discussion starter · #30 ·
RoVR4 said:
But you think its worth the money to modify that POS you call a car
Yes i do think it is worth the money to modify. I am not going to dump tons of money and make it a 300hp car, if thats what you are thinking.

RoVR4 said:
......luxury items??? i didnt know rust was a luxury item
it isn't, who said it was? I sure as hell didn't.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.