Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what my front lip looks like after six months. I had to take it off because of a little accident. I lost the car in the middle of a drift on an onramp, and hit the curb, not very hard, but it still cracked my lip. After i took it off, i was like "WOW" at all the cracks and scratches it had.

6 months of abuse and bottoming out.

I have no clue how this cracked happened, but it's there. I think it happened in myrtle beach. front lip got stuck on the road whan i was reversing up a parking lot.

Hit a rabbit going 130mph. All i heard was "thump thump thump thump" as the rabbit bounced between the road and the bottom of the car, hehe.

the back side

This is the crack that happened on the On-Ramp:mad:. it's barely hanging there.

the back side

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
My god, I just hope my car will never get thos red x on the front

·
Want Some?
1,057 Posts
I think I put one of those on your car in Charlotte...but you may have been too buzzed to remember :D

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, i doin't know what's going on, some people see red x's, others can see it. It's happened many times before, and i have no clue why. It's through a bellsouth server, and everyone should be able to log to that server. If anyoone knows how to fix it, feel free to let me know.

Yeah, that's the Bomex.

Marshall, hehe, it's ok, i spilled a cup of water on your floor when i took your car, LOL, so we're even.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts