Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just cruising on a two laned highway, this is Hawaii don't forget. Well the speed limit was 45 and I was going 55, and some ass decided to pass me. It was a 90 240sx, 2 door sedan. So I want to have some fun, and I wanted to pass him. So I as i tried to pass, he stepped on it. And, I walked away from him, in fourth! Haha. I was going over 100 mph, and all I could do was just laugh.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I also live on maui, anyway nice kill. I have never seen any cops on that road other then those stupid cane roads but they cant give you a speeding ticket.

·
never ending projects
530 Posts
cool

good kill, its always fun to pass people that act mad and pass u then u fly by them, heh :cool:

duck_fat; in your sig bros b4 hoes- sorry man but bros dont have pussies or give head on command my hoe comes first then when we get done i go hang with the bros ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i had fun...there are cops on that road, my boyfriend got pulled over before, but it was with his truck. Also, on the cane road I got chased by a cop or security, but i was driving the vr4. He never caught up, and it doesn't matter. So there are cops there so watch out, duck_fat. They have the road blocks there all the time. Are the guy that owns the yellow base model ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are the guy that owns the yellow base model ??
Nope :( I havnt gottin a 3000 GT yet :( I am buying a white one in a month or so.

in your sig bros b4 hoes- sorry man but bros dont have pussies or give head on command my hoe comes first then when we get done i go hang with the bros
All it means is dont lose a friend over a chick

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it the first gen Stealth ??? Well email me anyways, so we can meet up..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts